- Insurance is not a commodity. It is a relationship between you, your agent, and the insurer. The agent can be your partner, helping you understand coverage, price, and services offered.
- Insurance coverage can be changed or modified. The job of the agent is to understand your risk and concerns and then offer solutions.
What Makes Up A High-Value Insurance Program?
- An insurance policy that will respond to your risks when a loss occurs.
- The extra services are offered by the insurer at no cost to you.
- The knowledge and expertise of the agent. The agent is your key to a high-value advantage.
- The agent is the one who helps you identify your risks and designs a policy specifically for you. The agent will be there to help you manage a claim and to educate you.
- Your agent increases your insurance value by helping you understand why the premiums differ.